Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Massacres in Syria

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation Massacres in Syria

There are grisly massacres being committed in Syria a la Sabra and Chatila, Damur and Chouf .

Entire families have been slaughtered in their homes in their dozens . News stations are taking the word of these so called ''activists'' as gospel and blaming the Syrian government .

Bias aside, I do not for one moment believe these criminal massacres are the work of the government. Why would the government engage in medieval barbarity a la Lebanese militia civil war style especially in these moments ?

There is something quite macabre happening in Syria and the intertnational news agencies are playing their part in the criminality .

May the victims RIP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Syrian media reported the massacres and blamed al qaeda linked militias.

I have read reports today from CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, and various newspapers on the massacres and nowhere is the Syrian government version of events reported .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And why would these news outlets use Syrian government reports when in the past these reports have proven false?

Here's an article for you ....

http://www.enduringamerica.com/home/...ie-in-hou.html
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm not mistaken, these rebels don't have heavy guns and therefore would be unable to shell neighborhoods. This leads me to ponder ... Who Does in Syria?
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People are being killed in their homes by guns and knives .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ramez View Post
    People are being killed in their homes by guns and knives .
    preceded by heavy shelling shelling .... hmmm??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U.N. had already affirmed that the syrian regime is guilty of 99% of the tension ... Now Ramez al assad is whining for the 1% ... Very funny .
    ? ? ?? ?? ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Syria's version:

New Massacres by al-Qaeda-linked Terrorist Groups against Families in al-Shumariyeh and Taldo in Homs Countryside

May 26, 2012

PROVINCES, (SANA)- Al-Qaeda-linked terrorist groups committed two horrible massacres against a number of families in the towns of al-Shumariyeh and Taldo in the countryside of Homs province, in escalation of their crimes that comes usually before Security Council sessions on Syria and this time in coincidence with the announced visit of the UN envoy to Syria Kofi Annan.

A source in the province told SANA reporter that terrorist groups from al-Qaeda perpetrated two appalling massacres against families in al-Shumariyeh village in Homs countryside in addition to committing sabotage acts on a large scale.

The source mentioned that the terrorists brutally killed Mohammad Abdul-Nabi Abdullah, his wife and six sons in addition to the citizen Rateb al-Oulo along with his son.

Massacre in Taldo in Homs

The source added that other al-Qaeda-linked terrorist groups in Taldo town in the province's countryside committed a massacre against al-Sayyid family killing with cold-blood Aref Mohammad al-Sayyid, his two brothers Imad and Ouqba, his wife Izdihar Ali al-Daher and three children.

The groups also committed acts of burning the citizens' houses and crops to accuse the army of bombarding the area in Taldo, in addition to sabotaging the National Hospital in the area and attacking a headquarters of law enforcement forces.

Terrorist groups affiliated with al-Qaeda committed last March 15th a massacre in Karm Allouz neighborhood in Homs that claimed the lives of 15 citizens, including a woman and her four children, before a Security Council session on Syria was to be held next day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A team of UN observers visited the town on Saturday and afterwards Maj-Gen Mood said they could confirm "the use of small arms, machine gun[s], artillery and tanks."

But he did not say who was behind the killings.

"Whoever started, whoever responded, and whoever carried out this deplorable act of violence should be held responsible."
    Last edited by broscoenRiad; 27-05-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why is the international news organisations quick to allude to Syrian government culpability, quoting ''activists'' and ignoring Syrian government version?

Why are the French, British and Americans so quick to ''deplore'' the act and blaming the government without asking for the facts first ?