User Tag List

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Massacres in Syria

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

13:13 Syrian forces shelled Daraa’s town of Al-Kark, killing some and injuring others, Al-Jazeera reported.

12:41 Syrian forces regained control of a border crossing along the northern frontier with Iraq on Sunday, the governor of the Iraqi province where the crossing is situated told AFP.

12:12 More than 19,000 people have been killed in violence in Syria since the outbreak of an anti-regime revolt last year, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Sunday.

12:11 Rebels said they took control of the Bab al-Salam border crossing along the Turkish border, Al-Arabiya reported.

11:54 A top US official said on Sunday that Washington has given $100 million in aid to Jordan to help host tens of thousands of Syrians who have fled the unrest back home and taken refuge in the kingdom.

11:35 Syrian forces shelled Damascus’ neighborhood of Rokeneddine and stormed the Baraza neighborhood, Al-Arabiya reported.

11:02 Syrian forces shelled three Damascus’ neighborhoods on Saturday as the Free Syrian Army withdrew from Mezzeh, Al-Jazeera reported.

10:50 Free Syrian Army members clashed with army forces near Aleppo’s intelligence headquarters, Al-Jazeera reported on Sunday.

To read more: http://www.nowlebanon.com/NewsArticl...#ixzz21NGheOlW
    Only 25% of a given NOW Lebanon article can be republished. For information on republishing rights from NOW Lebanon: http://www.nowlebanon.com/Sub.aspx?ID=125478
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very Large Blast in Homs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• 16:45 ? ?? ?? ?? .