User Tag List

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Massacres in Syria

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Syria's version ? .... Syria's version ? ... LOOOOL .... Throw it in the garbage cause there where it belong ,,,,
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because it is easier to infer who is responsible when information such as this comes out ...

A team of UN observers visited the town on Saturday and afterwards Maj-Gen Mood said they could confirm "the use of small arms, machine gun[s], artillery and tanks."

Your article, your posting. Please deduce for me who, in Syria ,has access to the above, singled out, portion of the article?
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

3. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    Syria's version ? .... Syria's version ? ... LOOOOL .... Throw it in the garbage cause there where it belong ,,,,
    Yes because the ''activists''(read salafi garbage) sources are much more credible .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    Probably because it is easier to infer who is responsible when information such as this comes out ...

A team of UN observers visited the town on Saturday and afterwards Maj-Gen Mood said they could confirm \"the use of small arms, machine gun[s], artillery and tanks.\"

Your article, your posting. Please deduce for me who, in Syria ,has access to the above, singled out, portion of the article?
    The government attacking armed militiamen is whats happening .

Who is butchering civilians in their homes with guns and knives in cold blood ?

Can you confirm this to me ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without being personally there it would be hard to confirm anything but reports such as this do help ...

1050 GMT: Syria. As United Nations observers visit the scene of yesterday's killings, activists have raised the toll of those killed in the assault of Houla in central Syria to more than 90.
    The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said more than 90 people had been slain, while a local activist, Abu Yazan, said 12 people died in shelling and 106 were killed when pro-regime plainclothes enforcers, known as "shabiha", stormed the area.
    Abu Yazan said shelling began after an anti-regime demonstration following Friday Prayers. Later the shabiha raided the village of Taldaw, just south of Houla, entering homes and shooting at civilians.

Not any different than what you post but videos of shabiha beating people with sticks helps

1623 GMT: Syria. Plainclothes supporters of the regime beat people with sticks in Baghdad Street in central Damascus:
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let us return to your post and place the emphasis on another sectio

Quote Originally Posted by ramez View Post
    [SIZE=\\"4\\"]A team of UN observers visited the town on Saturday and afterwards Maj-Gen Mood said they could confirm \\"the use of small arms, machine gun[s], artillery and tanks.\\"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\\"4\\"][SIZE=\\"4\\"][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\\"4\\"]But he did not say who was behind the killings.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\\"4\\"][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\\"4\\"]\\"Whoever started, whoever responded, and whoever carried out this deplorable act of violence should be held responsible.\\"[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is none of our business.

This is a war of a Iranian-Shia-backed tyrant vs a Saudi-Sunni-tyrannical-rebellion.

Which is worse: A secular Baathist tyranny or a Saudi backed Salafist tyranny.

They are both pigs.

THE WEST SHOULD STAY OUT OF THIS!

If Tripoli's Salafists or Sidon's Shia want to fight ... THEN LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER .... IN SYRIA!

But the West should stay out of this, and Lebanese Christian should offer both sides nothing but the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the west needs to stay out of it but only as far as Boots On The Ground goes. If the world continues to allow this to go on much longer the UN might as well put a For Sale sign on their building. What needs to come and to be allowed is the AL taking the lead on this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    Maybe the west needs to stay out of it but only as far as Boots On The Ground goes. If the world continues to allow this to go on much longer the UN might as well put a For Sale sign on their building. What needs to come and to be allowed is the AL taking the lead on this.
    They are too busy fighting Zionism.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    They are too busy fighting Zionism.
    That's a whole new subject. This is about Syria and the effects that these things will have on Lebanon