User Tag List

Thread: Shiaa(Houtiyiin) of Yemen, even a foreigner makes fun of their stupiditity...lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Shiaa(Houtiyiin) of Yemen, even a foreigner makes fun of their stupiditity...lol...

@Seeman
    @vampire
    @Ali_81
    @Jimmy55
    @broscoenRiad

Backed by Iran, and their lies about fighting Israel, when their only enemy is the Sunnis....lol

Even an idiot knows their fight is all along against the Sunnis.....

Shiaa suicide bombers against the Sunnis in Yemen but guess what?? their slogan is "death to America and death to Israel"......lol...Did they kill any Israelis??..loooooooool

This is the sneaky Iranian war against all the Sunni Arabs...

This guys laughs hysterically......I laughed my ass off....lol ...i got stomach cramps from laughing..

Watch @YOSS...lol YOSS you should go join the Shiaa Houtiyin in Yemen in their fight against Israel... hehehe. and Syrian....

Hizballah is doing the same, with a "death to Israel" slogan, till the last Syrian and Lebanese...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152112062227356
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 08-01-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hilarious indeed.

We fight for Lebanon's interest Kasarjian. It is simply the quality of that interest as situations vary that skew your perception and level of disapproval.

So why you think we need to go fight in Yemen is beyond my intelligence.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Hilarious indeed.

We fight for Lebanon's interest Kasarjian. It is simply the quality of that interest as situations vary that skew your perception and level of disapproval.

So why you think we need to go fight in Yemen is beyond my intelligence.

This is an example on how the Iranian is planting the seeds of trouble and turmoil in the Arab world, Hizballah too the same way.........

and how even a Spanish or Mexican guy did not buy it......they are fighting Israel, do u believe hizballah is fighting Israel after launching an all out war on the Sunnis in Syria and Lebanon...
    And Hizballah's slogan is "death to America" & death to Israel"....do u still believe that shit.....the Spanish guy does not buy it one bit....but you do...lol
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 08-01-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    This is an example on how the Iranian is planting the seeds of trouble and turmoil in the Arab world, Hizballah too the same way.........
    Yes; Condoleeca rice's birth pangs was just a prediction on her part of what the Iranians would do.

and how even a Spanish or Mexican guy did not buy it......they are fighting Israel, do u believe hizballah is fighting Israel after launching an all out war on the Sunnis in Syria and Lebanon...
    The war was launched by Saudi royals funds, junblat & saad, and bush administration in 2003-2004. Together with the UN would be vetoes war in Iraq; which triggered a sunni vs shia war ultimately.

And Hizballah's slogan is "death to America" & death to Israel"....do u still believe that shit.....the Spanish guy does not buy it one bit....but you do...lol
    One of my first posts on Cedar's forum Kasarjian I said the US of America is the dream, the hope, the future. I would be the last one to wish death on it.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Yes; Condoleeca rice's birth pangs was just a prediction on her part of what the Iranians would do.

The war was launched by Saudi royals funds, junblat & saad, and bush administration in 2003-2004. Together with the UN would be vetoes war in Iraq; which triggered a sunni vs shia war ultimately.

One of my first posts on Cedar's forum Kasarjian I said the US of America is the dream, the hope, the future. I would be the last one to wish death on it.

It was Saudi Arabia who opened it airspace and land for the USA to launch its war on Saddam and the Sunnis....Saudis wanted Saddam removed from power at any price and was not thinking from a sectarian perspective.

Now it was Iran who took advantage and turned it into a holy sectarian war, taking revenge for Ali bin Abi taleb....Iran's sectarian war in the Middle East started in 1982 when hizballah was created.