User Tag List

Thread: The ISIS is dissolving Tadmour style like expected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The ISIS is dissolving Tadmour style like expected.

The ISIS is disappearing miraculously Tadmour prison style....

The ISIS was never anything but an undercover Khoumeini Baathi group, and now they cannot hide behind their finger and it is disappearing because it did not exist to begin with, it was an undercover play.

@Kanaan where are you??...ISIS the card board monster is no where to be found...now that the ISIS have accomplished what the baathis and the Khoumeinis have asked them to do, now it is game over......
    Ghazi Kanaan committed suicide and you believed it lol.....similar to the ISIS story...
    I congratulate the Baatahi regime on the ISIS scare crow, even Picasso couldn't have done any better...

2. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    The ISIS is disappearing miraculously Tadmour prison style....

The ISIS was never anything but an undercover Khoumeini Baathi group, and now they cannot hide behind their finger and it is disappearing because it did not exist to begin with, it was an undercover play.

@Kanaan where are you??...ISIS the card board monster is no where to be found...now that the ISIS have accomplished what the baathis and the Khoumeinis have asked them to do, now it is game over......
    Ghazi Kanaan committed suicide and you believed it lol.....similar to the ISIS story...
    I congratulate the Baatahi regime on the ISIS scare crow, even Picasso couldn't have done any better...
    Whether ISIS is/was an undercover Khoumini/Baathi group or were taken advantage of or turned a blind eye up on by Khouminis/Baathis you cant deny that thier support was driven from the opposite direction. IS was not born yesterday, the were created more than a decade ago in Iraq, way before the revolution in Syria.

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...y-9602312.html

Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/america...e-funding-isis

River to Sea

4. Likes Kanaan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi View Post
    Whether ISIS is/was an undercover Khoumini/Baathi group or were taken advantage of or turned a blind eye up on by Khouminis/Baathis you cant deny that thier support was driven from the opposite direction. IS was not born yesterday, the were created more than a decade ago in Iraq, way before the revolution in Syria.

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...y-9602312.html

Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/america...e-funding-isis

There were a lot of terrorist group who were born the last 60 years, but I have not seen a group like the ISIS and as brutal until the Syrian revolution started.....they grew 1000 times bigger after the revolution started and not before...what is the reason...
    The ISIS were just a name before the Syrian revolution, it is a conspiracy to start a Shiaa enclave, the ISIS came in handy to help achieve that.....
    they came in handy to rid the Mosul of the Sunni and the Christians, they came in handy to rid of the sunnis from Homs, Halab, and Hamat.....
    there is a reason why ISIS never fought against the regime.....
    there is a reason why the Iraqi government did not bother fire one bullet against the ISIS in Mosul.
    The ISIS served their purpose for a Shiaa enclave....
    There is a reason why the Russians were bombing the real revolution and not the ISIS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You might also think the Saudis were antagonists of the Arab Spring and extremely terrified, fearful and paranoid over the possible outcomes.

Now I think the ISIS was used by multiple sides, I agree with Fadi that they are carryovers of Al Qaida and indoctrinated by the Wahabi supporters in Saudi Arabia.

So Assad and Saudi Arabia Royal Family had the same aspirations, to quell the Arab Spring. The brutality of ISIS has helped both Assad and Saudi Arabia.

Whether the ISIS was guided by fake Sheikhs, the reality is that it did attract tens of thousands of extremists, many psychopaths from as far away as Europe and Canada.

If you look at what the ISIS was allegedly fighting for, it was for what modern Saudi Arabia is: place where woman can't drive or leave without a man, apostates and witches are beheaded on the street, mandatory prayer times with violent lashing for those who abstain, etc. How can that be faked? Is it simply a coincidence that the ISIS and modern Saudi Arabia have a similar way of life?

How come the United States doesn't condemn the draconianism of the Saudi Royal family or speak out against the Wahabi ideology?

At first I thought ISIS was a proxy, designed to fight off Hezbollah and Assad in Syria as an Iranian foe. It was pretty much a group guided from the beginning.

As for Ghazi Kanaan, did I say I thought it was a suicide, because I don't remember believing that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    You might also think the Saudis were antagonists of the Arab Spring and extremely terrified, fearful and paranoid over the possible outcomes.

Now I think the ISIS was used by multiple sides, I agree with Fadi that they are carryovers of Al Qaida and indoctrinated by the Wahabi supporters in Saudi Arabia.

So Assad and Saudi Arabia Royal Family had the same aspirations, to quell the Arab Spring. The brutality of ISIS has helped both Assad and Saudi Arabia.

Whether the ISIS was guided by fake Sheikhs, the reality is that it did attract tens of thousands of extremists, many psychopaths from as far away as Europe and Canada.

If you look at what the ISIS was allegedly fighting for, it was for what modern Saudi Arabia is: place where woman can't drive or leave without a man, apostates and witches are beheaded on the street, mandatory prayer times with violent lashing for those who abstain, etc. How can that be faked? Is it simply a coincidence that the ISIS and modern Saudi Arabia have a similar way of life?

How come the United States doesn't condemn the draconianism of the Saudi Royal family or speak out against the Wahabi ideology?

At first I thought ISIS was a proxy, designed to fight off Hezbollah and Assad in Syria as an Iranian foe. It was pretty much a group guided from the beginning.

As for Ghazi Kanaan, did I say I thought it was a suicide, because I don't remember believing that.

You always argue and claim that Sunni Islam is a bad religion, and I never argue that at all, I agree with you on that but these are not my points I always try to make...my argument is about facts and not about my feeling whether Sunnis are bad or not...They are facts that no one can deny...
    But you always insist to make the argument about whether Sunni Muslim are bad or not, and as if i always tell you that they are good people!!!
    The ISIS was just a name and nothing else, a name with no power, two years into the Syrian revolution and the ISIS was still nobody, what happen next is unimaginable, the Baathi and Iranian plan is to unleash the ISIS.....Yes of course a lot of Sunnis follow a dark bloody road, and a lot of them join the ISIS.
    Just like they unleashed the PLO in the 60s and 70s.
    Just like they unleashed the Democratic front for the Liberation of Palestine.
    The Popular Front for The Liberation Of Palestine.
    The Palestinian Liberation Organization. (PLO)
    Just like they unleashed Hizballah.
    The Amal Movement.
    The Murabitun Movement.
    Syrian Social Nationalist Party of Lebanon.
    Abu Nidal Organization.
    Just like they unleashed the Fath el Islam to kill 400 Lebanese soldiers.
    Just like they unleashed Palestinian Abou Moussa Brigade to massacre the Palestinian of the Bared and baddawi camps.
    Just like they unleashed Palestinian Saaiqa brigade to massacre Damour.

And I have no doubt that even all these killings on You tube presumably by the ISIS are not true, all these murders are Baathi people wearing ISIS clothes, and carrying ISIS flags, 90% of these you tube crimes are executed by the Baathi under cover people.

Tell me why the ISIS cannot fight inside Lebanon?
    Tell me why they do not exist in Lebanon??
    How come they exist in the country of Syria who is much stronger that Lebanon and has much larger army with huge airforce power!!!..but they could not exist in Lebanon?
    You really think that the ISIS fought against and almost beat the Syrian army but they could not enter Lebanon, even though Lebanon was occupied by the Syrian army for 30 years!!
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 30-07-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You always argue and claim that Sunni Islam is a bad religion, and I never argue that at all, I agree with you on that but these are not my points I always try to make...my argument is about facts and not about my feeling whether Sunnis are bad or not...They are facts that no one can deny...
    Where did I ever say that Sunni Islam is a bad religion? Again, you are putting words in my mouth!

But you always insist to make the argument about whether Sunni Muslim are bad or not, and as if i always tell you that t
    hey are good people!!!
    You just said their religion is bad in the aforementioned post. I never said they were bad people.

The ISIS was just a name and nothing else, a name with no power, two years into the Syrian revolution and the ISIS was still nobody, what happen next is unimaginable, the Baathi and Iranian plan is to unleash the ISIS.....Yes of course a lot of Sunnis follow a dark bloody road, and a lot of them join the ISIS.
    If lots of recruits joined ISIS, then how were the ISIS Baathists?

And I have no doubt that even all these killings on You tube presumably by the ISIS are not true, all these murders are Baathi people wearing ISIS clothes, and carrying ISIS flags, 90% of these you tube crimes are executed by the Baathi under cover people.
    I really doubt them myself and the genuine nature of what is portrayed. It's like these people have flagpoles of ISIS up their arse, they carry the flag everywhere to let everyone know they are ISIS. Yeah, you are not the only one who finds that suspect. Such primitive savages with so many accomplishments is too bewildering for me to believe.

Tell me why the ISIS cannot fight inside Lebanon?
    Tell me why they do not exist in Lebanon??
    I am surprised by how Lebanon was able to disassociate itself from the conflict in Syria in a harmonious way. Lebanon is so peaceful now while Syria burns. I think the Lebanese Army has done a good job and most Lebanese people, from Hezbollah to Christian to the Sunni Muslim, would never permit them to flourish within Lebanon.

How come they exist in the country of Syria who is much stronger that Lebanon and has much larger army with huge airforce power!!!..but they could not exist in Lebanon?
    You really think that the ISIS fought against and almost beat the Syrian army but they could not enter Lebanon, even though Lebanon was occupied by the Syrian army for 30 years!!
    I think Syria is no longer stronger then Lebanon and the country exists on paper only. I also think that ISIS backed factions got support from countries like Turkey and Qatar. I do believe that Assad likely let them flourish and grow stronger, to demonize the Syrian uprising. The Syrian Army has taken a merciless beating for a number of years now; they are weak, beat, distraught and tired. The uprising here also saw many (don't know how many) Syrian soldiers defect. In a country majority Sunni, I am surprised they still exist at all. Assad was quite clever in building the ranks of the Army. With some help from Russia, he was able to survive, and Hezbollah too of course/Iran.

I believe Lebanon is a different country now and that Syria could not intervene. The US is against that and so are the majority of Lebanese people and the Arab world. Times have changed.

Assad has obviously done a very good job in demonizing the revolution. With some help from the demoratic seeking Islamists in other Arab countries, it aided to the demise of any sympathy the Syrian revolution had. All of a sudden, they are seen as Islamist seeking shariah law and even more restrictions then the dictators enforced. So blame the Egyptian Muslim Brothers and other Salafi Islamists for that. BUt I think the game changer in Syria was Iran and Russia, without both, Assad would have likely been mutiliated by the mujahideen by now.

I don't foresee Assad restoring normality in Syria but who knows? I didn't think he would survive anywhere close to as long as 2017.... like you note, the Baathist are master at deception, but in this case, their existence will never be normal and I believe Assad will ultimately be forced out, one way or the other.
    Last edited by Kanaan; 30-07-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    Where did I ever say that Sunni Islam is a bad religion? Again, you are putting words in my mouth!

You just said their religion is bad in the aforementioned post. I never said they were bad people.

If lots of recruits joined ISIS, then how were the ISIS Baathists?

I really doubt them myself and the genuine nature of what is portrayed. It's like these people have flagpoles of ISIS up their arse, they carry the flag everywhere to let everyone know they are ISIS. Yeah, you are not the only one who finds that suspect. Such primitive savages with so many accomplishments is too bewildering for me to believe.

I am surprised by how Lebanon was able to disassociate itself from the conflict in Syria in a harmonious way. Lebanon is so peaceful now while Syria burns. I think the Lebanese Army has done a good job and most Lebanese people, from Hezbollah to Christian to the Sunni Muslim, would never permit them to flourish within Lebanon.

I think Syria is no longer stronger then Lebanon and the country exists on paper only. I also think that ISIS backed factions got support from countries like Turkey and Qatar. I do believe that Assad likely let them flourish and grow stronger, to demonize the Syrian uprising. The Syrian Army has taken a merciless beating for a number of years now; they are weak, beat, distraught and tired. The uprising here also saw many (don't know how many) Syrian soldiers defect. In a country majority Sunni, I am surprised they still exist at all. Assad was quite clever in building the ranks of the Army. With some help from Russia, he was able to survive, and Hezbollah too of course/Iran.

I believe Lebanon is a different country now and that Syria could not intervene. The US is against that and so are the majority of Lebanese people and the Arab world. Times have changed.

Assad has obviously done a very good job in demonizing the revolution. With some help from the demoratic seeking Islamists in other Arab countries, it aided to the demise of any sympathy the Syrian revolution had. All of a sudden, they are seen as Islamist seeking shariah law and even more restrictions then the dictators enforced. So blame the Egyptian Muslim Brothers and other Salafi Islamists for that. BUt I think the game changer in Syria was Iran and Russia, without both, Assad would have likely been mutiliated by the mujahideen by now.

I don't foresee Assad restoring normality in Syria but who knows? I didn't think he would survive anywhere close to as long as 2017.... like you note, the Baathist are master at deception, but in this case, their existence will never be normal and I believe Assad will ultimately be forced out, one way or the other.

they are dealing and wheeling together and playing you and all the others, the Baathi regime and Hizballah are best friends with Nusra and ISIS..

Hizballah's biggest enemy is the Lebanese army that they are always undermining......

Hizballah is trying to make the Christians of Lebanon the Sunni's number one enemy..

If you and others do not see that, then you deserve to get extinct....

You saw the last day or two on the news the deal Nusra's Abou Malek made with hizballah....lol..I am glad Abou Malek did not win the battle in Arsal, for Hizballah would have made him the head of the Lebanese security forces...and I am not kidding...

This comedy I am enjoying you are taking it as if it is for real....Hizballah are not worried about themselves from Nusra and the ISIS, they have the same lining, they are worried about how to displace the Christians of Lebanon and create the rules of Islam, therefore their top priority is to undermine the Lebanese state and its institutions, this will make it easy to force the Christians to seek immigration or face the Nusra and the ISIS who are dogs leashed by Hassan Nasralla, Iran and Bachar Assad..
    Note: Abou Malek was released by Assad from Jail in 2011 FYI
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 03-08-2017 at 12:20 AM.