User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Qatar v. Saudi & CO + USA

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Default Qatar v. Saudi & CO + USA

    So Qatar has just been sidelined and basically accused by its neighbours of being a sponsor of Islamic State, Ikhwan l Muslimeen, Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Michael Jackson in his prime & also waging secret war to undermine Al Saud, the Bahraini Royals and more.

    I think its a ploy to jack up oil prices.

    But USA also told Qatar to end support for their Islamist friends. They didn't listen.

    This is going to be interesting to watch.

    Anyone have any guesses where this will end up? Could Qatar be invaded? Could they be completed sidelined like a pariah state?

    Is this the start of conflict with Iran?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    Aljazeera of Qatar offers the biggest support to Alqaeda and ISIS even George W Busch threatened to bombard al Jazeera during the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Qatar is playing on two many ropes, free media as they proclaims to be should not assist play messages on the air from Binladen and al Zarqawi and al Baghdadi ....they are basically helping the terrorism.








  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    So Qatar has just been sidelined and basically accused by its neighbours of being a sponsor of Islamic State, Ikhwan l Muslimeen, Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Michael Jackson in his prime & also waging secret war to undermine Al Saud, the Bahraini Royals and more.

    I think its a ploy to jack up oil prices.

    But USA also told Qatar to end support for their Islamist friends. They didn't listen.

    This is going to be interesting to watch.

    Anyone have any guesses where this will end up? Could Qatar be invaded? Could they be completed sidelined like a pariah state?

    Is this the start of conflict with Iran?
    "I think its a ploy to jack up oil prices" - Stop living in the past, you cannot jack up oil prices anymore.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    On the other hand Donald Trump knows it is Iran and its agents in Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and Iraq are the ones who are destabilizing the Middle East and creating the unrest, and leaving terrorism as the only option for Muslim extremist to respond.
    Iran is the most terrorist state in the whole world, Trump and his advisors know that, Only you Kanaan disagree.








  5. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    "I think its a ploy to jack up oil prices" - Stop living in the past, you cannot jack up oil prices anymore.
    You certainly can, especially when your Al Saud and you control OPEC. It's not as easy as it was but if they start carnage anywhere near the Hormuz Strait it will send prices flying. Lots of indication right now that oil prices are already going to see a deficit sooner then later; if conflict breaks loose anywhere near the oil canal of Hormuz you could see $100 a barrel again very soon IMO.

    In fact I think by Friday you will see a resurrection of oil with strong crude draws in the United States on Wednesday.

    I think Russia, Saudi Arabia & even the United States would be ok with starting conflict to benefit oil prices.

    Qatar is the largest natural gas supplier in the world-- Qatar's customers must now prepare a back-up plan as they use LNG for power production! Imperative...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    On the other hand Donald Trump knows it is Iran and its agents in Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and Iraq are the ones who are destabilizing the Middle East and creating the unrest, and leaving terrorism as the only option for Muslim extremist to respond.
    Iran is the most terrorist state in the whole world, Trump and his advisors know that, Only you Kanaan disagree.
    How does Iran play into the savage Pakistani terrorists who stabbed 48 people this week? Just curious.

    Yes, I understand Iran did 9/11 as well, the US pursued and sued them despite it being a strict Saudi operation.

    I think both Qatar and Saudi Arabia are pro terrorist. Iran is not good either, but they are not behind Salafi-Wahabi terrorism in Europe.

    What baffles me is how Turkish Caliph Erdogan openly threatened Europe a few months ago to unleash jihadist and now it has happened and not a peep...

    In fact, Germany apparently has given them a list of things required to re-negotiate European Union status. Unbelievable!

    W. Europe is timid and cowardly these days. It is shameful and I won't be sharing a pic of the Union Jack anytime soon. UK created and continue to support the jihadist.

    Until they dismantle the Wahabi infrastructure in Britain, how can I blame anyone but the British for permitting this savagery in their homeland?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    How does Iran play into the savage Pakistani terrorists who stabbed 48 people this week? Just curious.

    Yes, I understand Iran did 9/11 as well, the US pursued and sued them despite it being a strict Saudi operation.

    I think both Qatar and Saudi Arabia are pro terrorist. Iran is not good either, but they are not behind Salafi-Wahabi terrorism in Europe.

    What baffles me is how Turkish Caliph Erdogan openly threatened Europe a few months ago to unleash jihadist and now it has happened and not a peep...

    In fact, Germany apparently has given them a list of things required to re-negotiate European Union status. Unbelievable!

    W. Europe is timid and cowardly these days. It is shameful and I won't be sharing a pic of the Union Jack anytime soon. UK created and continue to support the jihadist.

    Until they dismantle the Wahabi infrastructure in Britain, how can I blame anyone but the British for permitting this savagery in their homeland?
    Pakistan is not in the middle East, they translated the Koran to the Pakistani language and made it worse than how bad it was to begin with, not to mention that the Pakistanis are murderers in nature even without learning about Islam, they are barbaric people before Islam was even found, culture has a lot to do with criminal behaviors, religion add more to it most of the time.
    Now in the Middle East you seem to think that it is ok to create Shiaa terrorist groups like Hizballah and the Hothians and many other Shiaa groups in Iraq, and that the Sunnis should accept this without violence, and you never thought that removing these shiaa armed terrorists groups would help resolve 90 % of the problem!!!....

    You always attack the Sunnis which I never argue with you about that, but you never try to be generous enough, and you never bother telling us how to resolve the problem, or what is the main cause of the problem and how to totally or may be just partially eliminate it.

    Ok so reading all your posts it is very obvious and anyone can understand from u that a lot of Sunnis are mother fu.ckers and the Quraan is f.ucked up and that Sunnis need to burn in Hell, that is all you know, and millions of other people know that also, but that is not new information....well thank you for the debates on how to fix this problem.......and for your information the Shiaa read the same Quraan as the Sunnis, but the Sunnis do not have terrorist groups inside Iran, it is Iran who created multiple terrorist groups inside the Arab world.








  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Pakistan is not in the middle East, they translated the Koran to the Pakistani language and made it worse than how bad it was to begin with, not to mention that the Pakistanis are murderers in nature even without learning about Islam, they are barbaric people before Islam was even found, culture has a lot to do with criminal behaviors, religion add more to it most of the time.
    Now in the Middle East you seem to think that it is ok to create Shiaa terrorist groups like Hizballah and the Hothians and many other Shiaa groups in Iraq, and that the Sunnis should accept this without violence, and you never thought that removing these shiaa armed terrorists groups would help resolve 90 % of the problem!!!....

    You always attack the Sunnis which I never argue with you about that, but you never try to be generous enough, and you never bother telling us how to resolve the problem, or what is the main cause of the problem and how to totally or may be just partially eliminate it.

    Ok so reading all your posts it is very obvious and anyone can understand from u that a lot of Sunnis are mother fu.ckers and the Quraan is f.ucked up and that Sunnis need to burn in Hell, that is all you know, and millions of other people know that also, but that is not new information....well thank you for the debates on how to fix this problem.......and for your information the Shiaa read the same Quraan as the Sunnis, but the Sunnis do not have terrorist groups inside Iran, it is Iran who created multiple terrorist groups inside the Arab world.
    i just see your arguement as it's okay for these savage murderers to commit their crime because the shia antagonized them.

    so if a kid is bullied at school and goes out on a shooting spree and massacres a bunch of students, do you feel bad for the bullied kid? is he innocent?

    most of us can agree, that being bullied will eventually lead to retaliation. most white mass shooters in US are victims of being bullied. is mass murder ok? never.

    im not saying those savages are being bullied, but going by your argument it seems you are suggesting the salafis of Uk and elsewhere are being bullied by Shia Muslims.

    i dont know what would happen if hezbollah or imam mahdi brigades of iraq disappeared, but since one killer was paki and other was maghrebbi, neither should have been forced into a state of humiliation or despair by the shiite extremists. in fact all the salafi killers of europe seem to be of moroccon, libyan, tunisian or pakistani decent.

    in pakistan the shia is terrorized like the christians and other minorities. so if anyone should be exploding, it should be a minority against the majority...

    just my opinion......

    i see both iran and saudi/wahabi/caliphate minded people trying to exercise dominance in the region. both are attempting expansions of their evil barbaric empires.

    i'm not seeing a correlation between iran or the "shia struggle" as something that should be pertinent in mass killings on the streets of europe. its irrelevant and inexcusable.
    Last edited by Kanaan; 06-06-2017 at 01:08 PM.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    You certainly can, especially when your Al Saud and you control OPEC. It's not as easy as it was but if they start carnage anywhere near the Hormuz Strait it will send prices flying. Lots of indication right now that oil prices are already going to see a deficit sooner then later; if conflict breaks loose anywhere near the oil canal of Hormuz you could see $100 a barrel again very soon IMO.

    In fact I think by Friday you will see a resurrection of oil with strong crude draws in the United States on Wednesday.

    I think Russia, Saudi Arabia & even the United States would be ok with starting conflict to benefit oil prices.

    Qatar is the largest natural gas supplier in the world-- Qatar's customers must now prepare a back-up plan as they use LNG for power production! Imperative...
    OPEC is no longer in control of oil prices.

    The moment oil prices will begin moving up, shale oil extraction will begin increasing as well as generation of renewables, which in turn will start driving oil prices down.

    Oil prices will keep bobbing around $40-$50 for next few years with steady decrease in demand.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    @Kanaan

    Only antagonize them? creating terrorist Shiaa fundamentalist organization or groups inside other countries is a form of occupation unless you are stupid? .....No one wants occupation.
    On the other part of your stupid quote, did I say it is ok to commit murder?..No I did not, but if we can eliminate any reason at least we can say we tried, but i do not think like you in a stupid way, i always try to find solution instead.
    Is bullying allowed in school? No it is not...Do u know why it is not allowed in schools?...It is not allowed because people do not want to see shooting sprees....it is not ok to shoot spree but bullying is not ok neither and they are connected sometimes, therefore elimination bullying will help in a way....
    at least bullying is banned in the US, now is Iran going to stop creating Shiaa terrorism inside the Arab world to help bring terrorism down?..Should we only ban bullying and not Shiaa terror?
    I already told you that you have nothing new, everyone knows that shooting sprees in schools is not justified, everyone knows Islam is bad, everyone knows that the Quraan is f.ucked up, everyone agrees, but do u have a solution except that they should all burn in Hell?? i doubt it which is also stupid.

    You are still repeating yourself for the last 7 years....and you have no solution except islam should burn in Hell, and you do not know still that Shiaa and Sunnis read the same God damn Quraan, and you think it is Ok create Shiaa terror groups inside the Arab world and that it should not be a part of the problem.
    Do not forget that the Arab do not have Sunni terrorists group inside Iran, therefore the Iranians who read the same Quraan as the Arabs do not have to retaliate....so Keep denying the facts by telling me someone murder someone in the UK, yes because the Sunnis came to the point that all the world is plotting against them just because of Christian people like you who think it is ok to create a Shiaa terrorist group like Hizballah, and the Hothians.

    No murder is justified, but some murders are first degree, and some are ruled a manslaughter, according to Kanaan all murders are first degree and deserve a death penalty.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 06-06-2017 at 01:38 PM.








Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •