Thread: Syrian refugee crazed sex attack in Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Syrian refugee crazed sex attack in Canada

So it's happening here too.

This sure seem's to be getting alot of coverage; according to many, these sex attacks are widescale and under reported in Europe.

Are the refugees actually that bad? Are they proportionally responsible for more sexual attacks then others, or is this all overplayed, refugeephobia?

Is Assad paying them to commit notorious attacks to help his cause?

Or perhaps they need gradually assimilation into a society that allows females to dress scantly (no burquini) at waterparks/pools, etc?

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/e...cism-1.3973831

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post

This sure seem's to be getting alot of coverage; according to many, these sex attacks are widescale and under reported in Europe.

Are the refugees actually that bad? Are they proportionally responsible for more sexual attacks then others, or is this all overplayed, refugeephobia?

Or perhaps they need gradually assimilation into a society that allows females to dress scantly (no burquini) at waterparks/pools, etc?

Pull your trusty .22 and defend yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As bad as that assault is where does "crazed" fit into it?

Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, 39, was arrested Saturday and charged with six counts of sexual assault and sexual interference after six teenage girls, all younger than 16, told police they were inappropriately touched while swimming at the West Edmonton Mall water park.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

4. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few news stories regarding sexual assaults over the past few weeks in Canada. I don't see any difference between the above assaults and these. But, of course, this is a Syrian refugee and as a refugee must be demonized with the header "crazed".

http://globalnews.ca/tag/sexual-assault/
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    As bad as that assault is where does "crazed" fit into it?
    It's a crazed attack because this savage animal wildly groped at least 6 young girls viciously at the West Edmonton Mall. It was a viscous indiscriminate sex crime.

By the way, there was another violent sex attack by a Syrian migrant in Canada this past January:

http://www.therebel.media/exclusive_...ool_sex_attack

It just seems to me, that all around the world, wherever these migrants are going, a rapidly rising sex crime rate follows.

Or am I perhaps just being indoctrinated by the refugeephobic media?
    Last edited by Kanaan; 11-02-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are they savage ? Yes
    are they proportionally responsible for more attacks ? No
    are they more savage than other attacks in Lebanon or other countries? No
    shiuld they punished severely? Yes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Around the Druze, don't snooze...

9. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many syrian refugees are there in the entire European union? how many syria refugees are there in Canada? or in the US?

Lebanon is a tiny country of 4 million citizen and we have hosted more than a million Syrian refugee since the war has started; of course we had already about a half a million if not more as worker!

I just wonder how come these millions of refugees are quiet and play by the rule in Lebanon while they are only seen as sex offenders or potential terrorists by the western world!

Now why the Syrian refugees are seen differently in Lebanon?

a- Lebanon is a backward country and use backward methods that keep the refugees in check?
    b- Lebanese news outlet try to keep such stories hidden!
    c- Syrian refugees are like the rest of the people; they have the bad; the good and the normal; some of them are rapist but like any other community so we don't make a big fuss out of it?
    ? ? ?