User Tag List

Thread: ISIS withdrew to Baathi occupied territory after Lebanese army victory

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISIS withdrew to Baathi occupied territory after Lebanese army victory

After the Lebanese army victory over ISIS at the Lebanese border, the ISIS withdrew to the Baathi and Hizballah occupied territories.
    Not surprised since I knew all along that the ISIS is Baathi made tool.

And I repeat and confirm what I said before that anyone who thought ISIS is not an Iranian and BAATHI TOOL, is a complete idiot without any doubt, even though some of the ISIS member hate the Baathis and the Iranians, but by following local ISIS leaders, they are for sure following the Baathis and the Iranian leaders directly, they are also helping the Iranians and the Baathis complete their plan to destroy and subdue the Sunnis.
    I have no regrets about calling some members idiots on this forum, for thinking that the ISIS is independently operating without any Baathi and Iranian guidelines.

The ISIS was created to save the Baathi regime and continue working on enforcing a Shias enclave from Iran to Lebanon only.
    Undermining the Lebanese army also is a priority for Hizballah and the Baathi regime, therefore the ISIS on the border was fulfilling this mission completely, too bad Hizballah/Iran/Baathis plan is foiled.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 23-08-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hizballah is proving the ISIS is the other face of Hizballah and the Baathi regime...
    They made a deal to let ISIS go free, and now they are protecting their convoy to go safe and secure to an undisclosed location inside Assad territory.

when Asssad was weak and about to tumble, they brought Daesh as a scarecrow, and now after enforcing Assad back to power temporary, they are dissolving Daesh after it fulfilled its role to save Assad regime within a strategy of it is "either Assad or Daesh", and now Daesh if falling and Assad and Hizballah are protecting it.

Anyone has doubt about who ISIS worked for?

May be @Kanaan still
    he got fooled big time

3. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ISIS returned all the Hizballah prisoners safe and healthy, but beheaded all the Lebanese army prisoners of war.

does @Kanaan have an answer?

He is hiding for a while now.