9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Israel raids Hezbollah outposts in Beqaa

NOW
    FEBRUARY 24, 2014

Israel raids Hezbollah
    outposts in Beqaa

BEIRUT – Israeli warplanes launched air raids on Hezbollah outposts in Beqaa’s Al-Nabi Sheet, NOW’s correspondent reported Monday.

Israeli planes were spotted flying over the Anti-Lebanon mountain range at low altitudes, according to the National News Agency.

NOW’s correspondent also reported the bombing of Jenta and Al-Nabi Sheet in the Northern Beqaa.

Meanwhile, Hezbollah members were put on alert on the southern coast of South Lebanon’s Al-Zahrani out of fear of Israeli commando operations, NOW’s correspondent in the South reported.

Israeli airplanes have also been seen flying at low altitudes over southern coastal areas, including the city of Tyre.

Israel refused to comment on the air raid on the Lebanese-Syrian border, according to Al-Arabiya.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/lebanonn...-al-nabi-sheet
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

2. Thanks hany thanked for this post
    Likes Knights Hospitaller liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Na3iman hassouna. I hope you putrefy in your rat hole.

And NOW is the right and appropriate time for this:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Israel bombs Hezbollah post in east Lebanon: security source

BAALBEK, Lebanon: Israeli planes bombed a Hezbollah stronghold in the east Lebanon border area of Janta targeting a “qualitative” weapons shipment to the party, a security source told The Daily Star on Monday.
    The source said Israeli planes launched four rockets on the Janta area in the mountains separating the east Lebanon village of Nabi Sheet from the Syrian border.
    As The Daily Star went to press, the casualty count remained unclear.
    The source said that the Janta area is known to house a Hezbollah post, where recruitment and training of fighters are carried out. Janta is also a well-known route for arms smuggling between Lebanon and Syria, the source added.
    Eyewitnesses said plumes of smoke were seen rising from the area were the Israeli planes carried out the strikes. The planes were seen leaving the area from the West, towards the Mediterranean Sea and back to Israel, the source said.
    Hezbollah is fighting alongside the forces of Syrian President Bashar Assad. The party has lost close to 500 fighters since it engaged in the war in Syria.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Leb...#ixzz2uHfP3NGZ
    (The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

The following said 'Thank You Israel for your Assistance" :

Saad.
    Okab.
    Khalid wel Feyit fi
    Geagea
    Rifi @Kasarjian; @Seeman; @vampire;
    @Le Sa3our
    @Ferisnal 3azeem @ABU ELABD; @hany; @sasuke;

OneIsManyIsOne

5. Likes Knights Hospitaller liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS;205436

@F[URL="http://sawte.com/@Knights Hospitaller;"
    erisnal 3azeem[/URL] @ABU ELABD; @hany; @sasuke;
    Thank you Israel for your assistance. I hope you sent a missile up the wazoo of nasralat or any high ha official. Next time, please bomb elRabieh where pyjama aoun is hiding and house in Montreal.
    Last edited by Kanaan; 27-02-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

7. Dislikes lebanese1984 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    BAALBEK, Lebanon: Israeli planes bombed a Hezbollah stronghold in the east Lebanon border area of Janta targeting a “qualitative” weapons shipment to the party, a security source told The Daily Star on Monday.
    The source said Israeli planes launched four rockets on the Janta area in the mountains separating the east Lebanon village of Nabi Sheet from the Syrian border.
    The source said that the Janta area is known to house a Hezbollah post, where recruitment and training of fighters are carried out. Janta is also a well-known route for arms smuggling between Lebanon and Syria, the source added.
    Eyewitnesses said plumes of smoke were seen rising from the area were the Israeli planes carried out the strikes. The planes were seen leaving the area from the West, towards the Mediterranean Sea and back to Israel, the source said.
    Hezbollah is fighting alongside the forces of Syrian President Bashar Assad. The party has lost close to 500 fighters since it engaged in the war in Syria.

Saad.
    Okab.
    Khalid wel Feyit fi
    Geagea
    @Le Sa3our

Yeah, yeah, yeah. This is not the right time to show off your parroting skills.

Na3iman w hay minne elak.

F*UCK this news got me in a good mood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How so out of character of you my knight..

Err actually quite in character.

To like my short video responses idea?

A pleasure ya hala

Quote Originally Posted by Knights Hospitaller View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. This is not the right time to show off your parroting skills.

Na3iman w hay minne elak.

F*UCK this news got me in a good mood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This raid had two outcome
    1- Help Israel in weakening HA
    2- Help the Coalition and Lebanon to get rid of those terrible Iranian weapons

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How so out of character of you my knight..

Err actually quite in character.

To like my short video responses idea?

A pleasure ya hala
    Yes because you're the first one to do that on the entire interwebz. No one in the history of the internet did that until you came into the picture and changed digital-comebacks forever.

Wen kenet ya albe when I was hacking linux and unix boxes and coding exploits when I was 16 years old. You're the last person to teach me how to use the internet. Bas yalla la7 marre2lak yeha because your almighty resistance got analed hard today.

More missiles and bombs please. Kay. Thanks.

Cheers my friend, 5ayra b ghayra

EDIT: I took the liberty of adding more tags to this thread if you don't mind. I hope you like them

EDIT2: It's like the aounis are a unique breed of brainwashed ignoramuses. I think Planned Parenthood would make Margaret Sanger very happy if they opened abortion clinics near FPM offices

Last edited by Knights Hospitaller; 25-02-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya Yoss,

How can joke with such serious matter ? 7terim 7elak wleeeeeee. 3ineyk bil 2ard ya balla marba...

7izeb freedom fighters are giving their blood so that you can go praying in Jerusalem (passing from Qusayr). Since I hurd about this boming I am currently at my fifth Kleenex box. My emotions are uncontrolable when it goes about the killing of innocent khomeinists soldiers...

Weino Ali_Baba_81 to insults the coward zionists pilots? law byenzalo 3a seloum from their planes and fight man to man... You'll be quick to see who will finally win the devine battle. Nassnouss said it, so it can only be the truth... The battle would have been won since a long time if there wasn't traitors among hizeb allies like Fayez karam pointing laser on them for driving the GBU bombs...

By the way, what's that red lazer poiting at your head?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saad.
    Okab.
    Khalid wel Feyit fi
    Geagea
    @Le Sa3our

if this is a joke with my name included , it's not funny
    otherwise i have no clue about what you are saying..