Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to create a terrorist?

@Kanaan

How to create a terrorist?

Get a normal human being, make him live in a Baathi controlled government, raise him on violence and murder, do not let him learn or study, starve him, bombard him with jets, kill his children in front of his eyes, push him out of his land to Europe, Canada or the US.
    And finally when he commit a massacre or a crime, accuse the Saudis and the wahabees...

Very simple...bravo Kanaan...and by the way according to you Kanaan the Kataeb, Ahrar, and the Lebanese Forces are also terrorists because they defended themselves against a terrorist barbaric regime.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 30-04-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

we had this discussion before, and my question to you was: how come christians do not become savage terrorists after living under oppressive regimes?

why don't christians massacre people and cut the heads off of human beings? just a question.

unfortunately with the islamist, he becomes the way of raqaa even in the heart of belgium/france/britain etc. its just his nature.

few years back, paki doctors born in britain tried to commit a murder suicide for their god at the heathrow airport.

it just doesn't stop and it has little to do with assad or the baathist

3. Likes gutoazeredo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    we had this discussion before, and my question to you was: how come christians do not become savage terrorists after living under oppressive regimes?

why don't christians massacre people and cut the heads off of human beings? just a question.

unfortunately with the islamist, he becomes the way of raqaa even in the heart of belgium/france/britain etc. its just his nature.

few years back, paki doctors born in britain tried to commit a murder suicide for their god at the heathrow airport.

You got all wrong...

My title says "how to create a terrorist".....so therefore you cannot mention Paki and all other Muslim terrorists and extremists of Raqa, France, Begium and Great Britain, those people are already born terrorists, I am talking about a normal human beings converting to a terrorist due to factors....
    Secondly, the ISIS are Baathists.
    Thirdly, the Christians of Lebanon never saw a real long war like the Syrians, the war in Lebanon was a joke, we were still going to school and living normal lives, we were still going to the movies, we were not hit by planes with barrels of TNT, it is true we had some scrimmages here and there like the Sannine and Zahleeh war, the hundred day war, the Qanat war, but these were all short wars, compared to the Syrian civil war, our war was more like an occupation rather than a real war....
    Fourthly where were you to tell me the Christians of Lebanon did not kill anyone!!!...A lot of the Christians committed many crimes against humanity but of course you were not even born yet....Prisoners of war were executed in Ein Remaneh for your information, the Ahrar and the Kataeb killed prisoners.
    What about the Black Saturday where sheikh Bachir ordered check points on every corner in Beirut, and Kataeb members were asking for IDs, and who ever was a Muslim was executed, 1200 people in one day were slaughtered execution style...were u born back then before bloody "black Saturday"?
    The Sabra and Chatilla massacre does it ring a bell? Tel Zaatar...

Kanaan you are nothing but an idiot...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post

[@bold:] Where did you get this nonsense. Throughout History there were no greater murderers than Christians .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    [@bold:] Where did you get this nonsense. Throughout History there were no greater murderers than Christians .
    After that being said and noticing that for the past ... lets say 3 hundred years christians have become quite peacefull, dont u think that there is hope for muslims?? =D
    Constructio Cognitio Omnia Vincit

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gutoazeredo View Post
    After that being said and noticing that for the past ... lets say 3 hundred years christians have become quite peacefull, dont u think that there is hope for muslims?? =D
    First, let's not digress - I was not commenting about perceived Muslims peacefulness, but that of Christians.

Second, where did you come up with "3 hundred years christians have become quite peacefull" knowing that Holocaust has happened only seventy years ago.

Third, yes, I agree, Muslims will change for the better and they are already changing and I mentioned this few time before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, let's not digress - I was not commenting about perceived Muslims peacefulness, but that of Christians.

Second, where did you come up with "3 hundred years christians have become quite peacefull" knowing that Holocaust has happened only seventy years ago.

Third, yes, I agree, Muslims will change for the better and they are already changing and I mentioned this few time before.

The Christians are not responsible for your Holocaust....
    Hitler did not kill in the name of Christianity, crusaders did 7 centuries ago....someone like Hitler who happen to be of Christian backgrounds, does not represent the Christians....the Pope does, not Hitler, Hitler does not have any Christian values...

Again and again you are proving you are nothing less than an idiot....
    You also sound like a Muslim yourself by considering the Holocaust a Christian crime.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    The Christians are not responsible for your Holocaust....
    Hitler did not kill in the name of Christianity, crusaders did 7 centuries ago....someone like Hitler who happen to be of Christian backgrounds, does not represent the Christians....the Pope does, not Hitler, Hitler does not have any Christian values...

Again and again you are proving you are nothing less than an idiot....
    You also sound like a Muslim yourself by considering the Holocaust a Christian crime.....
    OK, let me get this straight - Germans were Christians for many centuries and then one morning they woke up and said:

"We are no longer Christians, Hitler, Hitler, tell us what non-Christians should do.
    Should we kill Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, disabled ...
    After all if we are not Christians, then we should be totally opposite, right?".

PS. Kasarjian, if you are willing to lie to yourself it is your prerogative, but I will not let you lie to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, let me get this straight - Germans were Christians for many centuries and then one morning they woke up and said:

"We are no longer Christians, Hitler, Hitler, tell us what non-Christians should do.
    Should we kill Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, disabled ...
    After all if we are not Christians, then we should be totally opposite, right?".

PS. Kasarjian, if you are willing to lie to yourself it is your prerogative, but I will not let you lie to me.

Listen I am not defending Christians, Christians in the past have committed crimes in the name of religion and I was arguing with Kanaan about it, but for you to come here and blame the Christians of the world for Hitler's crime is blunt stupidity, Hitler killed more Christians than Jews, Hitlers killed more than 20 million Christians from France, Britain, Russia, Poland, and other nations so what the f.uck are you talking about!!!!.....
    Hitler is a mass murderer, but did he killed Jews cause they are not Christians?...
    Who defeated Hitler and protected minorities? wasn't the Christians of Great Britain, the Christians of France, the Christians of the USA and the Christians of Russia.
    Alzheimer is a sad a.ss desease isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Listen I am not defending Christians, Christians in the past have committed crimes in the name of religion and I was arguing with Kanaan about it, but for you to come here and blame the Christians of the world for Hitler's crime is blunt stupidity, Hitler killed more Christians than Jews, Hitlers killed more than 20 million Christians from France, Britain, Russia, Poland, and other nations so what the f.uck are you talking about!!!!.....
    Hitler is a mass murderer, but did he killed Jews cause they are not Christians?...
    Who defeated Hitler and protected minorities? wasn't the Christians of Great Britain, the Christians of France, the Christians of the USA and the Christians of Russia.
    Alzheimer is a sad a.ss desease isn't it?
    I am telling you the same thing I said to your friend - do not digress, remember what we are talking about.

Christians killed more people in last century alone than Muslims in all fifteen centuries combined, and we have never talked about whom Christians killed and why Christians killed those whom they killed.

So, stop making excuses and accept the facts.