User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacks on Khomeini grave & Iranian parliament!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Attacks on Khomeini grave & Iranian parliament!

Pro Israeli, I told you I was banking on the geopolitical risk:

http://www.firstpost.com/world/iran-...b-3526303.html

Here we go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the attack in Iran shows that the ISIS is most certainly a Saudi ally...

I wonder if Iran staged this to make Saudi look bad. They can't be that stupid can they? To sick their attack dog (ISIS) a day after accusing Qatar of being bad?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    the attack in Iran shows that the ISIS is most certainly a Saudi ally...

I wonder if Iran staged this to make Saudi look bad. They can't be that stupid can they? To sick their attack dog (ISIS) a day after accusing Qatar of being bad?
    They are stupid, but they also rely on stupid people to believe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    They are stupid, but they also rely on stupid people to believe.
    That's not an answer, the fact is that ISIS is either the child of Iran or it is not. It's possible that we have several varieties of evil cooperating, if so then I think we have common ground.
    First, your Bathis who are not a religious group, Second you have Sunni like those found in the Gazan branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, then you have Qatar that has thrown its lot in with Iran may be temporarily I don't know all of this along with the other Shia militants, allies etc of Iraq, Lebanon.
    The proving grounds for these alliances appears to be Yemen.
    All these Gulf States under the banner of KSA vs Iran.
    Add in Erdogan's Turkey who would be an independent Sunni player along with ISIS and it's various sub-splinter groups financed by wealthy pro terroristic incline Gulf supporters.
    KSA is beholden to the Wahabbists who give the Kingdom its legitimacy and they vacillate between being willing victims or coerced allies, add it the growing groups of al Qaeda which may be slumbering but is not dead.
    To me, this is all about power and what it brings and is basically the same story that has been told since the beginning of all this. Islam.
    It's more complicated than the Clinton Foundation and all its dirty dealings.

There is an old American saying alluding to baseball, it goes like this "you can't tell the players without a scorecard" that is a truism and we have not even begun to deal with Israel's part, the EU, or the former Obama USA or the 180-degree view from Trumps USA.
    I think we have moved a great deal from a simple explanation and probably it always was like a broken jug with many pieces.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 08-06-2017 at 12:53 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    That's not an answer, the fact is that ISIS is either the child of Iran or it is not. It's possible that we have several varieties of evil cooperating, if so then I think we have common ground.
    First, your Bathis who are not a religious group, Second you have Sunni like those found in the Gazan branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, then you have Qatar that has thrown its lot in with Iran may be temporarily I don't know all of this along with the other Shia militants, allies etc of Iraq, Lebanon.
    The proving grounds for these alliances appears to be Yemen.
    All these Gulf States under the banner of KSA vs Iran.
    Add in Erdogan's Turkey who would be an independent Sunni player along with ISIS and it's various sub-splinter groups financed by wealthy pro terroristic incline Gulf supporters.
    KSA is beholden to the Wahabbists who give the Kingdom its legitimacy and they vacillate between being willing victims or coerced allies, add it the growing groups of al Qaeda which may be slumbering but is not dead.
    To me, this is all about power and what it brings and is basically the same story that has been told since the beginning of all this. Islam.
    It's more complicated than the Clinton Foundation and all its dirty dealings.

There is an old American saying alluding to baseball, it goes like this "you can't tell the players without a scorecard" that is a truism and we have not even begun to deal with Israel's part, the EU, or the former Obama USA or the 180-degree view from Trumps USA.
    I think we have moved a great deal from a simple explanation and probably it always was like a broken jug with many pieces.

I said that a long time ago about a thousand times, Iran and the Baathi regime are behind the creation of the ISIS of course with some help from the Iraqi government, of course that is true, regardless if the majority of the members of the ISIS are Sunni extremists and anti Shiaa and anti Iranian.....the creation of the ISIS is the work of Iranian and Baaathi intelligence, stupid Qatar was used by all sides, especially Iran, and the ISIS.

The ISIS is a blessing for Iran and the Shiaa and the Baathi regime......with the ISIS they just hit the power ball mega million jackpot.
    Iran and the Baathi regime benefit from the ISIS exactly the same way Israel benefit from Hamas.
    And when I say benefit I do not mean Health coverage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think they may force Qatar to tap out into submission, accept Saudi hegemony and now a unified force against the Ayatollah regime.

Or they will take Qatar and also Turkey out too.

And I think the CIA is controlling the US oil inventory reports, to keep prices low to force the Saudis and others to be very desperate.

The United States has pushed them into a very bad situation, the Saudis were already in dire straits in Yemen and Syria. They will possibly be worse now.

It will be very interesting to see where this battle will head to, if anywhere. The attack on Khomeini grave was symbolic and very unforgiveable; there has to be retaliation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they may force Qatar to tap out into submission, accept Saudi hegemony and now a unified force against the Ayatollah regime.

Or they will take Qatar and also Turkey out too.

And I think the CIA is controlling the US oil inventory reports, to keep prices low to force the Saudis and others to be very desperate.

The United States has pushed them into a very bad situation, the Saudis were already in dire straits in Yemen and Syria. They will possibly be worse now.

It will be very interesting to see where this battle will head to, if anywhere. The attack on Khomeini grave was symbolic and very unforgiveable; there has to be retaliation.

lol the ISIS blew up the Khoumeini grave but which ISIS?

The Khoumeini ISIS or the Qatari?..Or the Baathi one?...lol

From the first time years ago I remember when I watched a you tube video, where ISIS members shot about ten innocent people dressed in orange suits, in the back of the head, while their hands were tied, I knew that was the work of the Baathi party.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol the ISIS blew up the Khoumeini grave but which ISIS?

The Khoumeini ISIS or the Qatari?..Or the Baathi one?...lol

From the first time years ago I remember when I watched a you tube video, where ISIS members shot about ten innocent people dressed in orange suits, in the back of the head, while their hands were tied, I knew that was the work of the Baathi party.
    Are these Saudi soccer players Baathists too?

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/sau...121500604.html

Wahabi is the blood for mostly all of the heinous terrorist savages who act in the name of Islam.
    Last edited by Kanaan; 09-06-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are these Saudi soccer players Baathists too?

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/sau...121500604.html

Wahabi is the blood for mostly all of the heinous terrorist savages who act in the name of Islam.

Kanaan you make no sense.......as if anyone says they are !!!!!...grow up...

The ISIS who kills on youtube they are Baathis......They invented that trend of killing for Sunni extremists who continue that trend.....even blinds can see that.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 09-06-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kanaan you make no sense.......as if anyone says they are !!!!!...grow up...

The ISIS who kills on youtube they are Baathis......They invented that trend of killing for Sunni extremists who continue that trend.....even blinds can see that.
    Where is the proof of what you say?
    There is no logic to this, these cockroaches have alliances that come and go but to conclude that ISIS is a Baathist creation is a conspiratorial misthinking based on your own predjudiced thinking. Here's a question if they are one in the same, the Baathis and ISIS why do the war against each other and why would they attack Iran?
    Do us a favor, just facts, no insults please.

Make your best cogent argument.

PS I don't like any of them.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.