User Tag List

Thread: Wife and son of ISIS leader detained in Lebanon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wife and son of ISIS leader detained in Lebanon

The Lebanese military has detained a wife and son of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, reports said Tuesday.

More...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sawteadmin View Post
    The Lebanese military has detained a wife and son of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, reports said Tuesday.

More...
    If anything happens to our LAF time to kill them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    If anything happens to our LAF time to kill them.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the woman fled Baghdadi. You know how these guys treat women and I'm sure, she is a dime a dozen to him... maybe less.

4. Likes lebanese1984 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the woman fled Baghdadi. You know how these guys treat women and I'm sure, she is a dime a dozen to him... maybe less.
    mano shi heda man. ba3dak khayef?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iraq Official: Woman Arrested in Lebanon not IS Leader's Wife

An Iraqi official denied on Wednesday that a woman detained in Lebanon is a wife of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State group.
    The denial comes a day after Lebanese officials told media outlets that the authorities are holding a woman believed to be al-Baghdadi's wife.
    They said she was detained for traveling with a fake ID.
    The reports said the army arrested her more than 10 days ago at a checkpoint at al-Madfoun Bridge in the North.
    The driver of the car and her 4-year-old daughter and two younger boys were also arrested.
    The army has not issued a communique to confirm the arrests.
    Iraq's Interior Ministry spokesman Saad Maan Ibrahim told The Associated Press that the woman is Saja Hamid al-Dulaimi, an Iraqi national who traveled to Syria before arriving in Lebanon.
    Ibrahim said she is the sister of Omar al-Dulaimi, who is held in Iraq as a terror suspect.
    He added al-Baghdadi has two wives but neither is named Saja al-Dulaimi.
    G.K.
    H.K.

SourceAssociated PressNaharnet

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/1...-leader-s-wife
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lebanon says detained woman was Baghdadi wife for three months

BEIRUT Wed Dec 3, 2014 4:36pm EST

(Reuters) - Lebanon's interior minister said on Wednesday that a women detained by security forces was the wife of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi for three months, the first Lebanese government official to speak publicly on the arrest.
    Security officials in Lebanon, speaking on condition of anonymity, had said on Tuesday that the Lebanese army detained a wife and daughter of Baghdadi as they crossed from Syria late last month.
    Interior Minister Nohad Machnouk told Lebanon's MTV channel on Wednesday that the woman was no longer Baghdadi's wife:
    "Saja al-Dulaimi married three times and Baghdadi was her second husband for three months six years ago."
    Tribal sources say Baghdadi has three wives and conflicting information on Dulaimi's relationship with the militant leader has spread since her arrest was reported on Tuesday.
    Iraq, which is fighting Islamic State militants, denied on Wednesday that the woman was Baghdadi's wife, saying she was the sister of a man convicted of bombings in southern Iraq.
    Dulaimi was detained in northern Lebanon after she was found with a fake passport, Lebanese officials say. The Lebanese newspaper As-Safir reported she had been detained in coordination with "foreign intelligence".
    A Lebanese security source said the arrest was "a powerful card to apply pressure" in negotiations to obtain the release of 27 members of the Lebanese security forces seized by Islamist militants during fighting along the Syrian border in August.
    (Reporting by Laila Bassam; Writing by Oliver Holmes; Editing by Angus MacSwan)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0JH2IW20141203
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jihadist Anas Sharkas, aka Abu Ali al-Shishani, threatened to start kidnapping the wives and children of soldiers until the Lebanese authorities release his spouse and two kids, announcing the suspension of negotiations in the case of the abducted servicemen.
    “Negotiations will not continue until the Muslim women are freed from the prisons of infidels,” Sharkas reportedly said in a 13-minute YouTube video.
    He stressed that the Qatari-appointed negotiator, Ahmed al-Khatib, is not welcomed on the outskirts of the northeastern border town of Arsal.
    It is unclear if Sharkas is a prominent leader in the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant or al-Qaida-affiliate al-Nusra Front.
    Al-Shishani vowed to retaliate the arrest of his wife and two children, saying: “I will act soon, me and all my supporters to capture the wives and kids of raafidah and soldiers.... until my wife, kids and the women of Muslims are released from the prisons of infidels.”
    Sharkas, who had his face uncovered in the video, was surrounded by masked gunmen.
    He stressed that the abducted soldiers and policemen will not be released without negotiations and his family will not be part of any deal.
    “My message is for the Qatari mediator: If you can't resolve the matter, then you are not welcomed and I will not allow you to head to the outskirts.”
    Sharkas also held Muslim Scholars Committee chief Sheikh Salem al-Rafehi responsible for his family's arrest.
    The Lebanese soldiers and policemen were taken captive in August when militants from the extremist Islamic State group and al-Nusra Front infiltrated Arsal from Syria and engaged in bloody clashes with troops. Three of them have been so far executed.
    Media reports said that Lebanon now has the upper hand in the negotiations with the jihadists after the Lebanese army arrested Saja al-Dulaimi, a divorcee of IS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and the family of Sharkas.
    The government has been under intense pressure from the families of the captured men to negotiate their release.
    As Safir newspaper reported on Friday the arrest of Alaa al-Oqaili, the wife of Sharkas, her brother Rakan and her two kids confused extremists.
    Oqaili, who was arrested two months after her surveillance, reportedly communicates with her husband and other gunmen through Skype.
    She was apprehended along with her brother Rakan in the Zgharta area of Hilan in northern Lebanon at a public school hosting Syrian refugees.
    As Safir reported that Sharkas contacted a prominent Muslim Scholars official, threatening to retaliate if any harm was inflicted on his family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ra7 2oul la abu khara trekoun l 3askar w mne2tol li ma3na. bala maze7 ba2a badna hal.