User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 115

Thread: Chatting, Forumon, and blogging is also forbidden ya Kanaan under Welayet el Faqih..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    119

    Default Chatting, Forumon, and blogging is also forbidden ya Kanaan under Welayet el Faqih..

    So all of these Hizbullahi forumers are bunch of Kuffars according to their own welayet el Faqih..

    ?? “? ? ? ” ”Chat” ?!?

    ?? ? ?? “? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? “ ??” ? :
    ? ?? ? ? “??” ?:
    ? ? ? ? ? “??” ? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ( ?? ?) “??” (? ??) ?? “?? ?? ?? ?”? ? ? ? ? ?? “? ? ?? ??”.
    ?? ? ?? ?? ?? “??”? ? ? ? ?? ? ? “?? ?”. ? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? .
    ? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? 29 ?? 2013 ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? “?? ” ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? “?? ?? ?? ??”.
    ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? – ?? ? ? ?? ? ? – ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ??.
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?.
    ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? “??”? ?? ?? ? ? “ ?? : “ ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ??”.
    ?? ?: “? ? ? ?? ?? ? – ? ?? ?? ?? – ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ?.”
    ??: “?? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ??.”
    ? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ??.
    ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?

  2. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Do you have a secret crush on Kanaan?

  4. Likes Kanaan liked this post
    Dislikes ABU ELABD disliked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    119

    Default

    ? ?? ? ? "??" .
    ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T I G (- R View Post
    Do you have a secret crush on Kanaan?
    wow, you are so smart/observant..how did figure that out?....if your political knowledge is as good as your smartness (like your countryman Gigi Basil),, we Christians are in a good shape......Bravo..
    ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?

  7. Thanks vampire, Kasarjian thanked for this post
  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    How do they know the gender of the person behind the keyboard?

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    How do they know the gender of the person behind the keyboard?
    This is the secret of welayet el Faqih...some ordinary guy like you will not be able to tell..
    ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Male and female chatting is prohibited based on precaution (99% of Muslims scholars agree to this, whether it be Sunni, Shia), the rest of your post is utter nonsense and quite frankly absurd.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    You did not answer my question, it is absurd to suggest that you know if the other members on this forum are truely male or females, in this case you are committing a sin according to your own logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalbek View Post
    Male and female chatting is prohibited based on precaution (99% of Muslims scholars agree to this, whether it be Sunni, Shia), the rest of your post is utter nonsense and quite frankly absurd.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    You did not answer my question, it is absurd to suggest that you know if the other members on this forum are truely male or females, in this case you are committing a sin according to your own logic.
    This is an open forum and not private 1 on 1 chatting. Plus we are discussing matters, not chatting. Know what you are talking about before talking about logic.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeman View Post
    wow, you are so smart/observant..how did figure that out?....if your political knowledge is as good as your smartness (like your countryman Gigi Basil),, we Christians are in a good shape......Bravo..
    Pfftttt .... your a broken record spouting the same rubbish day after day.

    Lets take a quick stocktake of Seeman in this thread alone...

    1. Attacking Kanaan yet again out of the blue.
    2. Talking about Wilayet el Fakih.
    3. Bringing up Gigi Bassil.

    I can summarise all the posts you have ever compiled on this forum, and it will contain at least one of those three themes.

    Your stuck in a rut of your own doing... Time to broaden your horizons old man.

  14. Thanks Baalbek thanked for this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •