Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Qattar, Syria and Iran are behind Sunni Extremist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Qattar, Syria and Iran are behind Sunni Extremist

Yes Qattar, Baathi Assad and Iran are working together behind the scenes to arm Muslim Sunni extremists...
    meantime Qattar's is the only Golf Arab country who has normal relationship with Iran...

Trump knows it, the Saudis know it and all the Arab world knows that now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Qatar is the sacrificial lamb and a tiny defenceless island that can't retaliate. On top of it, they are already at the mercy of the US base with 10k soldiers.

I don't think Qatar will survive as independent and I think the Saudis will take them out.

Blockading them and accusing them of supporting ISIS a day after Europe attacks is pretty serious.

It would be nice if they put Turkey in the same bag and take out Erdogan as well, his day might be coming sooner then later if they are serious about fighting terror.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    Qatar is the sacrificial lamb and a tiny defenceless island that can't retaliate. On top of it, they are already at the mercy of the US base with 10k soldiers.

I don't think Qatar will survive as independent and I think the Saudis will take them out.

Blockading them and accusing them of supporting ISIS a day after Europe attacks is pretty serious.

It would be nice if they put Turkey in the same bag and take out Erdogan as well, his day might be coming sooner then later if they are serious about fighting terror.

Kanaan you live in a different world, you probably think that some alien from Jupiter will suck everyone from earth using a straw through the ozone layer...loooool

lol...Iran is the source of all terrorism in the Middle East, the sacrifice lamp is Qattar because Qattar coordinated with the big Satan iran and the Baathi and the ISIS and also Bin Laden in the past......

Aljazeera is the ISIS mouth piece....

The conspiracy is to destabilize regardless of who the groups are be it Sunnis or Shiaa.....after all they all read in the same book so stop hallucinating ya Kanaan Iran is the big Satan...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Kanaan you live in a different world, you probably think that some alien from Jupiter will suck everyone from earth using a straw through the ozone layer...loooool

lol...Iran is the source of all terrorism in the Middle East, the sacrifice lamp is Qattar because Qattar coordinated with the big Satan iran and the Baathi and the ISIS and also Bin Laden in the past......

Aljazeera is the ISIS mouth piece....

The conspiracy is to destabilize regardless of who the groups are be it Sunnis or Shiaa.....after all they all read in the same book so stop hallucinating ya Kanaan Iran is the big Satan...
    NO I don't think that. Haha. But I do think the US wants an Iran that comes across as hostile to the Arabs so they can sell them weapons.

If they took out Iran, would that benefit the situation for the US? Im not sure it would. The US needs a rival there. Iran makes them lots of money.

In essence, the attack against Qatar could also be an attack on Iran. Saudi Arabia has warned companies that if they continue to do business with Qatar, they will be cut off from Saudi Arabia and respective allies; so can you imagine as Iran is opening up their gas fields and oil for international investment what this will do to the prospective investor confidence!? Lots. Too much to risk.

So I think they did this to Qatar to teach companies that if they do business with Iran, they will face a serious banishment and be cut of from a much broader market.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SaudiArabia accusing Qatar of supporting terrorism is like McDonalds accusing BurgerKing of selling junk food....
    ---===::: ... and I came to storm out whatís inside my soul, I came as the scream of a revolutionary fighter! :::===---

6. Likes Kanaan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guevara View Post
    Iran accusing Saudi Arabia of supporting terrorism is like McDonalds accusing BurgerKing of selling junk food....
    Fixed that for you.

8. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SaudiArabia accusing Qatar of supporting terrorism is like McDonalds accusing BurgerKing of selling junk food....
    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Therein lies the Guevara's problem - he like Iran better.

BTW, McD, BK and and other fastfoods are improving (at least in US) and (any competitor's) accusations of this kind may not be as out of place as one might think.
    Last edited by proisrael-nonisraeli; 11-06-2017 at 02:48 AM.
    ‚ú°

10. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If somebody has to choose, then the mighty persians with diverse and advance history are far better option than your wahabi desert creations called the al-saud fammily.
    ---===::: ... and I came to storm out whatís inside my soul, I came as the scream of a revolutionary fighter! :::===---

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If somebody has to choose, then the mighty persians with diverse and advance history are far better option than your wahabi desert creations called the al-saud fammily.
    Ironically, I prefer Iran to Arabia too, except not Ayatollah's Iran - Ayatollah's Iran is no better than Saudi Arabia.
    ‚ú°

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Ayatolahs Iran, girls go to college, drive cars and compete in Rally. In Saudi Arabia - girl is positioned lower as Camels.