Thread: Israeli Official Warns Hizbullah against Another War

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Israeli Official Warns Hizbullah against Another War

Israeli Official Warns Hizbullah against Another War

Israel's head of military intelligence has said that Hizbullah should be wary of another war with Israel.

Marking 10 years since the monthlong 2006 summer war with Hizbullah, Maj. Gen. Herzi Halevi said Wednesday that Israel is more prepared than ever and that Hizbullah would suffer a great deal if it initiated another battle.
    Speaking at the Herzliya Conference, Halevi said that if Hizbullah chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah "knew our abilities, our knowledge, our preparedness, he wouldn't risk another conflict."
    The 2006 fighting killed about 1,200 Lebanese, including hundreds of civilians, and about 160 Israelis, mostly soldiers.
    Israeli airstrikes heavily damaged Lebanon's infrastructure, while Hizbullah fired several thousand rockets into Israel.
    Israeli officials say Hizbullah's improved missile arsenal is now capable of striking virtually anywhere in Israel.

SourceAssociated Press

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/2...st-another-war
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Syria and Iran has transferred large amounts of chemical weapons to Hezbollah.

Its time to end the illegal existence of so called "Israel"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such a brilliant shmuck you are SyrianArab, Israel is prepared for this but Iran, Southern Lebanon or parts of Syria are not prepared for chemical weapons and the logical Nuclear prize which come either before or after the good night kiss for people like you, good night SyrianArab or what's left of you.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

4. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    I hope Syria and Iran has transferred large amounts of chemical weapons to Hezbollah.

Its time to end the illegal existence of so called "Israel"
    Israel exist because of the Arab weakness, and Israel existence is a major part of the Arab weakness.

Arabs deserve what is going on with them, a revolution is needed, unlike the disastrous Arab spring! We need a cultural, scientific, educational, & religious revolution!

We can not rely on our politicians for such a revolution as they are corrupted to the bones.

We can not rely on religious figures as they are regressive and live in the history books.

We can not rely on our teach and professors as they are the product of the regime.

We can only rely on the open minded youth and on the wisdom of the common man (Strangely there is plenty of it in the arab world).

Only one country needs to pass to the enlightened side, due to the cultural ties between the arab countries, the other would just follow...

A non violent revolution should take place over several years if not decades in order to reach the goal: A modern, enlightened, democratic, & economically strong Arab state!

When the Arab world is strong, the Israeli/Palestinian problem will be solved on its own. As long as Israel is the only Goliath in this region the Palestinians would never get their rights back.
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I usually don't trust the IDF, I mean how could I trust the IDF now that they're handcuffing the soldiers while claiming to be "the most moral army in the world"? The IDF has been completely infiltrated by the ultra-left, much like Mossad and Shabak... However, there are two things Halevi said which strongly indicate that HA will be eradicated if Nasrkhoda tries anything funny, namely he said that "Israel and HA are not opposed to another decade of quiet" despite the fact that "there has never been an army that knows as much about its enemy as we know about Hezbollah". Now, keep in mind that Halevi is a leftwing lunatic who thinks 7amas will calm down if Israel pours billions of shekels into 7amas' coffers, by and large this explains his warning as well as his enthusiasm for another decade of "quiet", the fact of the matter is that this is the best moment to eradicate HA, since it would be caught with its pants down in Syria and its mercenaries would perform poorly on the battlefield as their morale is extremely low by now. Halevi knows this, but since he's an ultra-leftist dolt, he puts HA's interests above Israel's therefore he issued a warning.

7. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post