Thread: Khamenei's days are numbered

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Khamenei's days are numbered

Iran to use missiles to counter any hostile actions: Senior IRGC commander

The Iranian commander has warned that Iran will use its missiles against enemies should they take any hostile action against Tehran.“If the enemy sets a foot wrong, our roaring missiles will pour on them,” said Commander of the Aerospace Division of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Amirali Hajizadeh on the sidelines of major drills, dubbed “Defenders of the Velayat Skies,” underway in the north-central Iranian province of Semnan on Saturday.The commander underscored Tehran’s determination to bolster its defense capabilities and noted, “Matters such as nuclear capability and know-how, missile might and similar issues are just a pretext for their animosity towards the Islamic establishment and the Iranian nation.”The remarks come amid tough talk from the new US administration which has ratcheted up hostile actions against Iran.In vague, threatening comments, White House national security adviser Michael Flynn said on Wednesday that Washington was “officially putting Iran on notice.”

US Defense Secretary James Mattis called Iran “the single biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world” hours after the US President Donald Trump’s administration announced fresh sanctions on the Islamic Republic following a recent missile test.On Friday, the US administration imposed new sanctions against Iran over a recent missile test by the Islamic Republic and allegations of the country’s support for terrorism.Washington claims that a recent missile test by Iran violated UN Security Council Resolution 2231 that endorsed the 2015 nuclear agreement, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), reached between the Islamic Republic and the P5+1 group of countries, including the US.Iranian officials have voiced support for the country’s defense program, criticizing the hostile approach of the US administration.

On Friday, the Iranian Foreign Ministry slammed the fresh US sanctions over Iran’s defensive missile program, saying Tehran would deliver a "proportionate and reciprocal" response to the move. The foreign ministry said Iran’s missile program is the undeniable and inalienable right of the Iranian nation according to international law and the United Nations Charter.The Islamic Republic has always stressed that its military might poses no threat to other countries and is in line with the country’s plan to boost its deterrence power.

http://presstv.com/Detail/2017/02/04...ilitary-drill-

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Will be good for the oil prices. Anyone else banking on energy stocks?

3. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    Will be good for the oil prices. Anyone else banking on energy stocks?
    I have tremendous faith in US oil stocks and I have no faith in the future of OPEC and such.

Dropping oil prices with raising sanctions against Iran is good enough, no war is needed to do it in - something that Obama refused to complete and now we have to start all over.

5. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    I have tremendous faith in US oil stocks and I have no faith in the future of OPEC and such.

Dropping oil prices with raising sanctions against Iran is good enough, no war is needed to do it in - something that Obama refused to complete and now we have to start all over.
    I think OPEC played a dangerous game and they lost. They tried to destroy our energy market and only bankrupt themselves.

Now that oil prices are creeping up, we are more ready then ever to facilitate high oil prices and have all the infrastructure in place.

Saudi's can't lower the price, they got no more cash. They raise the price, we buy our own oil. Checkmate.

I believe Khamenei will not live to see the end of Trump's game. These guys in Trump's admin want the head of the snake for the 1980 terrorist attacks against the US.

These guys are old timers, they haven't forgotten the Khamenei backed terrorism against US forces. Khamenei will not live to see the end of Trump's four years.

Within 4 years, the Ayatollah regime will be no more, that is my prediction.

7. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think OPEC played a dangerous game and they lost. They tried to destroy our energy market and only bankrupt themselves.

Now that oil prices are creeping up, we are more ready then ever to facilitate high oil prices and have all the infrastructure in place.

Saudi's can't lower the price, they got no more cash. They raise the price, we buy our own oil. Checkmate.

I believe Khamenei will not live to see the end of Trump's game. These guys in Trump's admin want the head of the snake for the 1980 terrorist attacks against the US.

These guys are old timers, they haven't forgotten the Khamenei backed terrorism against US forces. Khamenei will not live to see the end of Trump's four years.

Our technologies and output are improving, we now can sustain feasible production under $45 per barrel and cost is constantly dropping.

Where it is enough to bankrupt OPEC states - some yes, some not, but it definitely will hurt them enough to become less active in their anti-Western activities.

Whether Homenei will live to see it or not is irrelevant because if he is gone another crazy will take his place.

If teeth are pulled out of Iran I wouldn't need to care about any of them.

9. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said perfectly put AS ALWAYS.

I'm not sure who put the story out there that Persians or Iranians were all about the long game, that since they (supposedly) invented chess and we were only checker players, perhaps that's true of the likes of Obama/Clintons/Kerry/Carter but not Trump and never anyone who spent a few months surviving in the Old City of Jerusalem as a boy.
    When walking out of the rug shop you must never look back if you do you lose, same as in a negotiation you make the final call, first one who speaks loses, same principal.
    These idiots never understood the ME mind and the Iranians are the very worst players, it's laughable, Trump will hit them so hard one day it may not be in this first term maybe next but they will pay.
    I think we will squeeze them hard, I believe we will penalize anyone no matter who that does business with Iran and I have maintained this thinking before Trump took the escalator down from Trump Tower to announce his candidacy.
    We have laws that dealt with the Arab boycott from decades ago, we have new laws to go after BDS supporters who boycott Israel, the same ability to cut off any company that deals with Iran is fairly simple and will be used.

This will eventually lead to another Green Revolution, this time with our help, not our Obama negligence and idiocy of foreign relations, that's Clinton's fault as well.
    If it does not bring an end these 12er rats, then we take them out with the assistance of the Jews and their marvelous IDF Air Force and Submarines along with our own and some help from the Sunni States that have an equal need for a denatured, defanged, emasculated Iran.

That's what I think, I don't look for conspiracies, nor do you, I leave that for Superstars.

Last edited by Samaritan; 05-02-2017 at 07:56 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    Our technologies and output are improving, we now can sustain feasible production under $45 per barrel and cost is constantly dropping.

Where it is enough to bankrupt OPEC states - some yes, some not, but it definitely will hurt them enough to become less active in their anti-Western activities.

Whether Homenei will live to see it or not is irrelevant because if he is gone another crazy will take his place.

If teeth are pulled out of Iran I wouldn't need to care about any of them.
    These tie-less turbaned 12er rats need to pay for singing Death To America for 40 years, a few squadrons of A-10 Warthogs and Apache helicopters will do wonders on their next outing at downtown Tehrans Martyrs Square.

These rats want you to believe that "Death to America", does not mean death to America, it only means death to American policies, really who gives a flying xxxx, I say splash their paper mache navy, airforce, let them witness the beautiful sounds of A-10 Warthogs in battle action and a few Puff the Magic Dragons for good measure, the bunker busters will do nicely too, oh yes all the Israeli Subs giving the Ayatollah's a grand sendoff to hell will do nicely for their chorus of Death to America, death to Israel and death to the Jews.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 06-02-2017 at 02:11 AM.

12. Thanks proisrael-nonisraeli thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that Khameni is terminally ill or something...

The Iranians know how to play the americans (and the western world in general).

They are playing the same game since the Parthians in ancient history; and since Carter and Reagan in recent history; I don't think that a Brute like Trump will do any better...
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    I thought that Khameni is terminally ill or something...

The Iranians know how to play the americans (and the western world in general).

They are playing the same game since the Parthians in ancient history; and since Carter and Reagan in recent history; I don't think that a Brute like Trump will do any better...
    These are not the same people of Persian antiquity who by the way were eviscerated by the Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae. Additionally, the Persians of antiquity were utterly defeated by Alexander the Great, now you can refresh my memory but the last time the Persians defeated anyone was their Pyrrhic victory over the Byzantines in the Seventh century which led to Islam’s temporary control of the Holy Land.

These are not the same people as the Persians of antiquity my friend, of course, they played Carter, but Carter was an oaf best suited to carpentry and small tasks of building single homes for the financially challenged.

Reagan, by the way, played you fellows like the .25 cent movie theater you boys are, he outrageously sold weapons through Israel to your Iranian Ayatollah and the US in kind sold weapons to Iraq creating the perfect recipe for as you people love, Chaos.

Now that my friend is a fairly simple but Machiavellian plan by a successful Hollywood B grade actor, he managed or his administration managed to keep the war between the enemies of the United States going from 1980 to 1988 and those years Ali just happen to coincide with both four-year terms of President of the United States of America Ronaldus Maximus Reagan our nation's fortieth president.
    Now when it comes to brutes I don’t think Trump's idea of protecting our sovereign borders against the illegal aliens coming to our country and staying here displacing legitimate American citizens in jobs, education, and other benefits that are for Americans, not illegal aliens.

It was your Ayatolla who sent 100,000 children to their deaths in the Iran-Iraq War.
    I'd call that monstrous but then again your buddies, murder your own political opponents and hang homosexuals.

Clinton began the dialogue with Iran under the auspices of Obama whose only experience was to be a law school class lecturer, community organizer, Illinois State Senator and finally a short term US Senator from Illinois.
    Along with Clintons people, we had Wendy Sherman who negotiated the disastrous North Korea deal, plus we had John Kerry who as a Senator had little success in office and no success as a peacemaker or negotiator.
    So Iran has bested our nation's amateurs, they were defeated by Reagan and they will face Trump who literally wrote the book on negotiation.

Negotiating with Iran comes down to the old axiom that one has to have the courage to walk out of the rug shop, a lesson this humble commentator learned as an adolescent one summer living in the Muslim Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem, long ago.:}
    Last edited by Samaritan; 28-02-2017 at 05:11 AM.